Privacy & Cookies
Analyzing in detail our cookies allow you to:
- store preferences entered
- avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by this website in order to optimize the browsing experience and services offered
Types of cookies used on this site
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the site. They are of two categories, persistent and session:
- persistent : once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- sessions : are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site and in relation to technical services offered, we will then always used and sent , unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the site . The site will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects information in an anonymous user activity and how it arrived on site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains.
Cookie analysis of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on ' use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interest for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for use services of third-party software (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the Site.
http://www.cilione.com according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for cookies technical and analytics , as necessary to provide the services required.
For all other types of cookie consent may be expressed by user with one or more of the following modes:
- By specific configurations of the browser used, or the related programs used to navigate the pages of this Site
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions might prevent you from using or view parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used by this site
Below is the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
- _ga - persistent - it used to distinguish users - need to third party service Google Analytics. It lasts two years
- _gat - persistent - limits the collection of data from high-traffic sites - necessary for third-party service Google Analytics. Takes 10 minutes
(you can disable cookies previous clicking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en )
- displayCookieConsent - persistent - used to remember pressing the "OK" in the information about cookies. It lasts one year
Through this site they are made available to users certain services provided by third parties, such as the connection to social networking services. In particular, the site presents social plugins for Facebook and Twitter .
These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already on the visitor's computer is able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies. For more information on the use of data and their treatment by the social network, it is recommended to inspect.